Monday, October 15, 2012

Shapely Girl Fitness; Week 3, Day 15

Well, I must say that I am more motivated this week.

Knowing that the 0.40 pound I added last week is gone and has taken another pound with it is encouraging.

I’ve found, however, that the best part of Shapely Girl is that I feel like I am working out with Debra! Combine that with the actual support and motivation, and I am really enjoying the program. I enjoy it so much that the past week has been more about the fun and less about focusing on weight.

To me, that’s progress.

I am feeling better and that means I’ll be looking better!

I am sort of dreading November because I don’t want this to end. Of course, I will continue with the program, but the whole group involvement has been amazing!

The CWA Review Crew is packed with wonderful women who truly care about each other. I am blessed to be a part of the crew and this challenge!

Now…I gotta go hang out with Debra and the crew some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment